Call for Proposals
Inviting Inspiring Speakers
We are all, no exceptions, excited if one of our ideas is considered a viable business strategy, is implemented and completed successfully.
The theme of this year’s conference is 20/20 Vision: Trigger Deep Delight with User Experience.
So, if you are interested in presenting an idea, a solution, a concept, an innovation, or a perception, you are in the right place. The STC India Chapter is looking forward to all these and more.
So, pick up your thinking hats and send us your entries for the conference.
Get your abstracts ready – Last date for submitting your paper proposal – September 25, 2020, 6.00pm IST.
The Call for paper proposals is now closed.
You need to submit the following for your paper proposal to be considered.
- An abstract, with the topic title, in 300 words in the template provided. (Download the Template)
- A 2-minute video that you need to present expanding the abstract.
- An 800 words write-up (word document) on your topic.
The proposal submission is now closed.
1. Enter the details in the form. (Form link)
2. Attach the ZIP file that should contain three files: Abstract, 2-minute Video, and 800 words write-up.
3. Submit the form.
Given that we are having a virtual conference this year, the selection process would be slightly different than the earlier conferences.
- Milestone 1: September 25th, 2020
- Submission of the abstract in the attached format
- Subject of the email: Session proposal for STC India 2020
- Mail to: email@example.com
- Milestone 2: October 5th , 2020
- Shortlist of selected proposals is published
- Milestone 3: October 30th, 2020
- Submission of complete presentations
This is a must this year to help us curate content
- (Optional) The presentations can be accompanied by a 2-minutes video in MP4 format, which will be later used to promote the session
Mentoring Session for Presenting in a Virtual Conference
Tentative Date: November, 2020
The Conference Team will conduct mentoring sessions on how best to present in a virtual conference. We have a panel of experts who are excellent presenters themselves and would like to groom the presenters for the ‘virtual’ annual conference. Based on the requirement, some of the grooming sessions will be in groups and some will be one-on-one.
If you have any questions, or need further assistance, please feel free to write to the conference team at firstname.lastname@example.org